Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Playing today with tracing paper...

thanks to Lynne Hoppe at www.lynnehoppe.blogspot.com I love Lynne's creative mind!  Here is my play with tracing paper.  Thank you Lynne for your generousity in sharing technique!  Does anyone know of a good glue to use with tracing paper?

 
I used colored pencils and Inktense wc pencils, also some white acrylic paint, just a dab.
On this piece of tracing paper I used a piece of old lace and sprayed Dylusions Melted Chocolate Ink Spray over it. I like the effect but have to iron the paper as it tends to curl when wet.  I will paint over it.

Now for some teabag art.
I used Faber Castell Pitt pen and Inktense wc pencils and some more Dylusions Melted Chocolate Ink Spray. I think I will put some beeswax over it when finished.

3 comments:

lynne h said...

oh, janine!!! damn! LOVE what you did on the tracing paper!! that face!! and the piece done with the lace!

you're inspiring me to no end...

and i also love the teabag... : )

xoxo

Zorana said...

First Lynne, than you... I'm pulling out my tracing paper pad, have to try it! The face is beautiful, the uneven splatter over lace yummy, and the teabag painting simply charming. Glad to see you creating again!

Lisa Graham Art said...

What wonderful pieces...and there is something I just love about tea bag art. Your chocolate spray looks like some awesome stuff.

The moment waits for you....

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog! I appreciate all of your visits and comments!

About Me

My Photo
Shy Aquarian Crone/artist. I Have been accused of being eccentric!

Followers

TAG FREE ZONE

Well I guess this says it. I am too busy to answer tags so no hard feelings I hope!